|Universal Travel Pass |
Apply Online 2022
|Maharashtra Universal Travel |
Pass Registration Form 2022
|E-Pass User Manual||Download Now|
|Universal Travel Pass Establishment||Download Now|
What is Universal Pass?
The Indian government has digitized the issuing of Universal Pass, which can be downloaded using the Telegram Bot or from the epassmsdma.mahait.org website. It proves that you have been fully vaccinated with both doses and have completed 14 days of the waiting period. Carrying this certificate when you visit any public places or travel by public transport is mandatory.
Who is eligible for a Universal Travel Pass?
All adult citizens of India who have taken both their vaccination doses and have completed 14 days after the second dose are eligible for Universal Pass. Children are not required to apply for this certificate.
Why is Universal Pass Required?
This online QR code-based universal Pass is required to allow fully vaccinated people to travel on Public transport, including Railway stations, Buses, Airports, Malls, and other Public places. It is a certificate to prove that you have been fully vaccinated with both doses of the vaccine.
Is Universal Pass a ticket to travel?
The Universal Pass is not a ticket for travel. You must purchase the ticket separately online or at the booking counter. They will ask you to show this certificate before issuing the ticket.
What are the Documents Required for Universal Travel Pass
While you can apply and download your Pass online, you must carry any of the below documents if asked by the authorities.
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Registration certificate
- Government ID document
- Registered Company
- Industrial papers
- Registered mobile number
Can the Universal pass be used all across India?
Yes, this pass can be used all across India. Initially rolled out by the Maharashtra government but has been adopted by the central government. Therefore, this certificate is valid in all the States of India.
Is the Universal pass valid for only essential service workers?
Now that we have moved out of wave 3 of covid 19, the Government has allowed all citizens to travel by public transport. All can create and use travel passes and are not restricted to essential services workers.
How to Apply, Generate and Print the Pass online 2022 for the general public?
- Install the Telegram App from Google Play store or Apple App store. Open the app and type “Mahagov,” and select the first option, “MahaGovUniveralPass.”
- Click on “Start” to begin the process.
- Click on “Apply for Universal Pass.”
- Type the mobile number used by you on the Cowin site for getting both of your vaccination.
- Enter the “OTP” which you received on your registered mobile number
- Your Name and Registration number will show up in the grey box. Click on the grey box.
- All the details from your covid certificate will automatically appear on the screen. You need to verify and click “YES.”
- Click on the PIN icon next to the search box and select your photo from the gallery. Ensure its 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Check if your photo has got correctly uploaded. Then click “Confirm Photo.”
- You will receive a final confirmation with your photo and all the details from the Cowin website for creating your Universal Pass. Click “Confirm Details”
- Now click on “Apply for Universal Pass.”
- Your Pass is generated successfully. You will receive a link in the chatbox, which you can click and get your confirmed Pass.
- Click on “Verify” to complete the process.
- Your Pass is ready now. Click on Download to have a copy of your Pass. You can also take a screenshot for future reference.
How To Apply For Universal Travel Pass for your establishment
- To apply, you must first log in to the online portal via epassmsdma.mahait.org
- You will then see two ways to sign up for your ‘property’ and download the travel guide from the home page.
- Click on “Register your establishment.”
- The form will be displayed on the following page.
- In this instance, filling all the sub-branches with red marks is essential.
- To do this, you’ll need to input a registration number—the type of establishment, the type of establishment, the photograph of the registration certificate, etc.
- You will then be required to fill in your details.
- Before clicking the link to confirm your acceptance, you must agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Then, once you click register, you will receive a message to the mobile number you registered, and you’ll be able to tell that you have registered successfully.
Post covid, it has become mandatory for all Indian citizens to prove that they have been fully vaccinated with both doses and have completed 14 days from the second vaccine. For this, they are expected to carry the Universal Pass as a printout or digitally on their smartphone.
This pass will ensure unrestricted access to public places, including Malls, Railway Stations, Airports, Gyms, Gardens, etc. Due to the crown, the authorities may not ask for the certificate, but you must carry it with you every time to ensure unnecessary hassle during travel.