Maharashtra government has digitized the booking of Universal Pass using Telegram Bot. It is as easy as chatting with someone on the Telegram app or Whatsapp.
Few simple steps, and you are all set with your fully verified Universal Pass.
- Install the Telegram App from Google Playstore or Apple App store. Open the app and type “Mahagov” and select the first option “MahaGovUniveralPass”
- Click on “Start” to begin the process.
- Click on “Apply for Universal Pass”
- Type the mobile number which used by you on Cowin site for getting both your vaccination.
- Enter the “OTP” which you received on your registered mobile number
- Your Name and Registration number will show up in the grey box. Click on the grey box.
- All the details from your covid certificate will automatically show up on the screen. You need to verify and click “YES”
- Click on the PIN icon next to the search box and select your photo from the gallery. Ensure its 4:3 aspect ratio. If not, you will need to make the Universal Pass. You can use this website to automatically convert your photo to 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Check if your photo has got correctly uploaded. Then click “Confirm Photo”
- You will receive a final confirmation with your photo and all the details form the Cowin website for creating your Universal Pass. Click “Confirm Details”
- Now click on “Apply for Universal Pass”
- Your pass is generated successfully. You will receive a link in the chat box, which you can click and get your confirmed Pass.
- Click on “Verify” to complete the process.
- Your pass is ready now. Click on Download to have a copy of your pass. You can also take a screen shot for future reference.