Wallpapers are decorative patterns or designs printed on paper and applied to a wall or other permanent surface.
From ancient times, walls have been beautified with paintings made in different art styles. With time, people wanted something less expensive but more appealing to the eye, which led to wallpaper.
01. City Light Market
The first one is called City Light Market or City Lights Market. It starts at 9:00 am and ends at midnight. The best thing about this place is that it has a variety of paper, from the bright colored ones to those which are more calm and elegant, and also carries knickknacks like wall clocks and artificial flowers.
- The specialty of the place – Different types of wallpapers, artificial flowers, and wall clocks.
- Address – Near Chira Bazar, Tardeo Road.
- Time open – 9:00 am – 12.00 am
- Popular for – Wallpapers, artificial flowers, and wall clocks.
02. Tulsi Market
The second place on the list is Tulsi market located in Kalbadevi. It has a long history of about 55 years and is known for its wide range of paper products.
The market is divided into three different parts, one is the wholesale section where wallpapers are made available at wholesale, the other one is for retailers where they buy wallpapers in bulk and can retail it at a profit, and the last third section is for the general public who want to buy wallpapers for personal use.
This is one of the best Wholesale Market in Mumbai for Wallpaper.
- The specialty of the place – Variety of paper products along with wholesale section.
- Address – Near Kalbadevi Road.
- Time open – 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Popular for – Wallpapers, jewelry, and other paper products.
03. Jogeshwari Market
The next one on the list is the Jogeshwari market located near Jogeshwari East station. The market opens at 9:00 am and closes at night.
The market is popular for its variety of wallpapers; you will find wallpapers ranging from simple ones to extravagant ones.
- The specialty of the place – Variety of paper products along with the variety in wallpapers.
- Address – Near Jogeshwari East station.
- Time open – 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Popular for – Wallpapers and other paper products.
04. Nirmal Lifestyles
The next on the list is Nirmal Lifestyles, one of the biggest suppliers for wallpapers. Headquartered in Mumbai, they have branches all over India.
They mainly focus on home décor and accessories, decorative lights, rugs, silk flowers, and artificial plants.
- The specialty of the place – Variety in wallpapers, modern collection of wallpapers.
- Address – Juhu Tara Road, Vile Parle.
- Time open – 9:30 am – 8:00 pm.
- Popular for – Wallpapers and a modern collection of wallpapers.
05. Clifton market
Clifton market is located near CST station in Mumbai, and it opens at 9:00 am and closes at 7:00 pm. The place’s specialty is that it contains a variety of wholesale shops selling wallpapers and wall arts at reasonable rates.
- The specialty of the place – Variety in wallpapers, variety of shops.
- Address – Near CST station.
- Time open – 9:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Popular for – Wallpapers and wall arts.
The wholesale market for wallpapers is a good business idea in India because of the variety and rates. People from all over the world come to India to buy wallpapers, and for this reason, it is a good business idea. Cities like Mumbai offer wholesale markets for wallpaper at reasonable rates and are mostly open throughout the week. The best thing about the place is that you can do bulk-purchasing offers a good price for the product.