Wallpapers are decorative patterns or designs printed on paper and applied to a wall or other permanent surface.
From ancient times, walls have been beautified with paintings made in different art styles. With time, people wanted something less expensive but appealing to the eye, which led to wallpaper.
India has become an essential part of the wholesale market of wallpapers in Asia because of their variety and rates. Here are the top five wholesale markets in India for wallpapers.
01. City Light Market
The first one is called City Light Market or City Lights Market. It starts at 9:00 am and ends at midnight. The best thing about this place is that it has a variety of paper, from the bright colored ones to those which are more calm and elegant, and also carries knickknacks like wall clocks and artificial flowers.
- The place’s specialty is different types of wallpapers, artificial flowers, and wall clocks.
- Address – Near Chira Bazar, Tardeo Road.
- Time open – 9:00 am – 12.00 am
- Famous for – Wallpapers, artificial flowers, and wall clocks.
02. Tulsi Market
The second place on the list is the Tulsi market located in Kalbadevi. It has a long history of about 55 years and is known for its wide range of paper products.
The market is divided into three different parts, one is the wholesale section where wallpapers are made available at wholesale, the other one is for retailers where they buy wallpapers in bulk and can retail it at a profit, and the last third section is for the general public who want to buy wallpapers for personal use.
This is one of the best Wholesale Market in Mumbai for Wallpaper.
- The place’s specialty is – Variety of paper products along with a wholesale section.
- Address – Near Kalbadevi Road.
- Time open – 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Famous for – Wallpapers, jewelry, and other paper products.
03. Jogeshwari Market
The next one on the list is the Jogeshwari market near Jogeshwari East station. The market opens at 9:00 am and closes at night.
The market is famous for its variety of wallpapers; you will find wallpapers ranging from simple ones to extravagant ones.
- The place’s specialty – Variety of paper products and variety in wallpapers.
- Address – Near Jogeshwari East station.
- Time open – 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Famous for – Wallpapers and other paper products.
04. Nirmal Lifestyles
The next on the list is Nirmal Lifestyles, one of the biggest suppliers of wallpapers. Headquartered in Mumbai, they have branches all over India.
They mainly focus on home décor and accessories, decorative lights, rugs, silk flowers, and artificial plants.
- The specialty of the place – Variety in wallpapers, modern collection of wallpapers.
- Address – Juhu Tara Road, Vile Parle.
- Time open – 9:30 am – 8:00 pm.
- Famous for – Wallpapers and a modern collection of wallpapers.
05. Clifton market
Clifton market is located near CST station in Mumbai, and it opens at 9:00 am and closes at 7:00 pm. The place’s specialty is that it contains a variety of wholesale shops selling wallpapers and wall art at reasonable rates.
- The specialty of the place – Variety in wallpapers, variety of shops.
- Address – Near CST station.
- Time open – 9:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Famous for – Wallpapers and wall arts.
The wholesale market for wallpapers is a good business idea in India because of the variety and rates. People from all over the world come to India to buy wallpapers, which is a good business idea. Cities like Mumbai offer wholesale markets for wallpaper at reasonable rates and are mostly open throughout the week. The best thing about the place is that you can do bulk purchasing for an affordable product price.