Chalo is an India based live bus tracking app with digitally enabled payment solutions. It is launched in Mumbai in partnership with Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) Undertaking.
Chalo mobile app will let passengers purchase online tickets and bus pass via an electronic wallet.
Chalo app is free and allows commuters to track their bus live and informs them at what time their bus will reach the destined stop.
Chalo app also allows passengers to buy passes which is more convenient instead of paying cash to the conductor.
Here are some services available in Chalo app
01. Chalo Card
Features Of The Chalo Card
- You can recharge the Chalo Card wallet with any amount from Rs. 10 onwards, in multiples of Rs. 10.
- The balance on the card never expires.
How To Get A Chalo Card
You can get your Chalo Card:
- From your bus conductor
- From a Chalo Centre
- Through online registration, applicable only for YES Bank powered Chalo Cards.
02. Mobile Bus Pass
You can purchase your mobile bus pass on the Chalo App itself. You just need to show your mobile pass and use the QR code to commute.
Steps to buy
- Tap on “Buy Tickets / Passes” and choose you plan.
- Upload your documents.
- Pay digitally. Your mobile pass is ready for use.
03. Mobile Ticket
Buy the bus ticket on your mobile phone and do not worry about cash payment on
Steps to Buy
- Tap on “Buy Tickets / Passes” and choose your route, start stop and end stop.
- Pay online.
- Purchase your ticket before entering the bus and use the QR code to travel.
04. Track Your Bus Live
You can track your bus by knowing its live location and live arrival time. You can know when to leave from home for the bus stop instead of waiting at the bus stop not knowing when the bus will arrive.
Steps tack your bus
- Enter the route number or name in the search.
- Choose your route to track your bus live.
- Tap on bus stop name to know the live arrival time of the bus on this stop.