Online Universal Pass – Suburban train in Mumbai will now allow citizens to get their travel pass from the Online portal for citizens who have completed 14 days after the second Covid vaccine dose.
Here are the steps for eligible passengers in Mumbai.
1. Go to the link on your browser https://epassmsdma.mahait.org
2. Click on “Universal Pass for Vaccinated Citizens.”
3. Next, put your mobile number, which was used in ‘Cowin Registration’.
4. You will receive OTP (One Time Password) by SMS.
5. After entering the OTP, the portal will provide you with all the details and show if you are eligible to travel. In the below screenshot, 14 days of wait is suggested.
6. If Eligible, Select ‘Generate Pass.’
7. Complete the process, and you will need to upload your self Image. You can upload from your cell phone gallery or directly click from your phone camera.
8. You will receive a link within 48 hours. Click to save your pass in the phone photo Gallery.
Daily ticket on Mumbai Railway Local stations :
Mumbai Railways has now started issuing daily tickets (one way and return) for passengers who have got both their vaccinations done. All you need to do is show your vaccination certificate at the booking counter, and you will be issued a daily ticket. This service is currently only available on tickets purchased at the booking window and not for online purchases.
Going forward, you will also need to have your Universal Pass for visiting public places or to use Public transport, Railway Station, Malls and Airport.