Following are the stages for Application Submission for Driving Licence. Below are the steps for filling application online. This can be done yourself, no need to go to an Agent.
1. Fill Applicant/Request Details online
2. Upload Documents (if required)
4. Payment of Fee
5. Visit RTO office for verification of document
Follow the following steps online for applying for new or renewing exising Driving lcense.
- Login to https://parivahan.gov.in and go to Online service and select Driving license related service
- Now select the state for which Driving license is required. In our case we are selecting Maharastra.
3. For new license select ‘New Driving license’ for Renewal selelct ‘Services on Driving license’
4. We are selecting Renewal of Driving option and proceeding.
Your would need to put your driving license number and date of birth. This is bring up all the information related to your license.
5. Now select the service you want. In this example, I have selected ‘Renewal of DL’
6. You will now be asked to upload Medical certificate from any MBBS Doctor and the scanned copy of driving license.
7. Make payment online. In this case the cost is Rs.466. You will get acknowledgement by sms
8. Visit the RTO for document verification.