Following are the stages for Application Submission for Driving Licence. Below are the steps for filling the application online. This can be done yourself, no need to go to an Agent.
1. Fill Applicant/Request Details online
2. Upload Documents (if required)
4. Payment of Fee
5. Visit the RTO office for verification of the document
Follow the following steps online for applying for a new or renewing an existing Driving license.
- Login to https://parivahan.gov.in and go to Online service and select Driving license related service
- Now select the state for which a Driving license is required. In our case, we are selecting Maharastra.
3. For new license select ‘New Driving license’ for Renewal selelct ‘Services on Driving license’
4. We are selecting the Renewal of Driving option and proceeding.
You would need to put your driving license number and date of birth. This brings up all the information related to your license.
5. Now select the service you want. In this example, I have selected ‘Renewal of DL’
6. You will now be asked to upload a Medical certificate from any MBBS Doctor and a scanned copy of your driving license.
7. Make a payment online. In this case, the cost is Rs.466. You will get acknowledgment by SMS
8. Visit the RTO for document verification.