Mumbai Metro line 2A and 7 connecting Dahisar to Andheri is now operational.
It is a Hi-tech top class Metro line service with 2 round trips throughout the day with frequency of around 5 to 10 min.
1. Dahisar to Andheri West DN Nagar – Western side on Link Road.
2. Dahisar to Gundavali (Andheri East) – Easter side on Western Express Highway.
Ticket can be taken at the counter. However you can get your prepaid MMRDA Mumbai1 card at the counter by filling a form and providing photo ID like Driving License, PAN Card or Aadhaar Card.
Steps For recharging / Top up / Refilling the card
1. Go to Https://transit.SBI and select “MMRDA METRO” and register one time by entering Card Number, Mobile number and email ID (optional)
2. After registration. Login with username and password which you created during registration.
3. After logging in, on left side click on “Customer Card Management”
4. Enter the amount you want to recharge and click “Submit”. Complete the payment by selecting any of the below modes